Sunday, August 31, 2008

Re-Living One's Youth

Re-living one's youth can...well...make you feel your years.
Last night I went to Bethel-Woods ( an awesome concert venue in the next field over from the original Woodstock site) to see Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick.
First, let me say Cheap Trick was fun, Ann Wilson of Heart still sounds amazing, and the new lead singer of Journey (who they found on You-Tube) fits in great.
That said...the walk from the parking lot to the your seats had me catching my breath. My husband and I made the decision to leave half way through Journey to beat the (literally hours) of traffic out of the remote site. Then the long walk back - though I'm proud to say we remembered where we parked!
This morning I'm feeling it. Lucky for me it's going to be a nice day - my hammock is calling me.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bethel Woods! Though yes, we've always left concerts early to beat the traffic!

    ReplyDelete