Friday, September 5, 2008

Done and out in the universe.

Well, I'm done. I mailed Playing For Keeps out this afternoon to Susan Litman at Harlequin, who requested the completed manuscript from a pitch I did at a conference.
It was hard to let go - still had ideas on how to tweak this, add that - but I let it go into the universe.
I'm looking forward to catching up on my to-be-read-pile. I also will be pulling out my notes for 2 different books I'm thinking of pursuing. One is another romance and the other is more of a women's fiction novel - probably a story of redemption.
I'm pitching to Susan Litman again at the NJRW Put Your Heart in a Book Conference at the end of October -so I would like to have 3 chapters done by then of the romance.
So I'm going to give myself a week of fun reading and looking over notes then I will set a new goal and the steps to reach it.

At the top of my to-be-read-pile is The Heroines by Eileen Favorite. I'll let you know how it is.

2 comments: