Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 4 - Discovering the Writer Within

Discovering the Writer Within by Ballenger & Lane. It’s a 40 day program to exercise your creativity and imagination. I’m giving a general feel for the assignment and a little bit of what I accomplished.

Day 4: Think about the unforgettable place you wrote about yesterday. Zero in on a one person you remember. Free write for ten minutes about this person.
Here is a best of what I wrote (after revising it that is):

From the Polo Ralph Lauren Barn Jacket to the brand new boots, the silver haired man stuck out like a fully loaded pick-up truck would in the streets of New York City.

Day 5 will have to wait until Monday. I could tell you that Sunday is a day of rest but the real reason is...I left the book at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment