Sunday, November 8, 2009

We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake. Marie B Ray

Spent the weekend with some friends from the high school days. We went to Atlantic City to see Chris Daughtry and got in some eating, drinking, and gambling as well. I'm blessed that we are all still friends and even though I only see them maybe 4 or 5 times a year, I can keep up with them via Facebook.

We had fun and giggled like we were still those teenagers like:
When we told the cab drive on the way to the concert that we were celebrating Linda's 21st birhtday.
Then on the way back somehow the subject of hot dogs came up...
Marla: I like Hebrew National
Liz: I prefer sausage
Linda: I like mine skinless.

Today, I'll be flying to Ohio and returning Friday - and yes, I just realized I'll be flying home on Friday the 13 (probably why the tickets were so cheap) - to visit my parents and my brother.

Before I go I'll leave you with one more Zombie Haiku by Ryan Mecum

I need to slow down.
it's hard, when eating fingers,
to tell whose hands whose

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote, I'm stealing it for my Facebook status. But Zombie Haiku???? Is this a new genre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazut.Cu siguranta am sa il mai vizitez.
    O zi buna!

    ReplyDelete