Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"I can always be distracted by love, but eventually I get horny for my creativity." Gilda Radner



Gilda Radner remains one of my favorites from Saturday Night Live
Here some are serious quotes from the very funny Gilda Radner....

Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Gilda Radner

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness. Gilda Radner
.
“It's such an act of optimism to get through a day and enjoy it and laugh and do all that without thinking about death. What spirit human beings have!” Gilda Radner

Here are some funny ones....

I base my fashion taste on what doesn't itch.
Gilda Radner

I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they're the first to be rescued off sinking ships.
Gilda Radner

I'm so full I can't hear.
Gilda Radner

No comments:

Post a Comment