Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Even I don't wake up looking like Cindy Crawford." Cindy Crawford

The heroine in Going For It (released date July 1) and a secondary character in Playing For Keeps (out now) is a supermodel so I thought for this post in my Quotes by Famous Women series I'd share quotes from a real supermodel...here are some more quotes from Cindy Crawford...

Not that I believe you can have it all: I believe you can have it all, just not at the same time. Cindy Crawford



Watching your husband become a father is really sexy and wonderful. Cindy Crawford



Nobody in my family ever thought that I'd a be a model. Cindy Crawford



The face you have at age 25 is the face God gave you, but the face you have after 50 is the face you earned. Cindy Crawford



The thing I like about my body is that it's strong. I can move furniture around my apartment. I can ride my horse... I can play basketball. It's a well functioning machine. Cindy Crawford



I really like the quote about watching your husband become a father is really sexy and wonderful! Definitely heroine material!

No comments:

Post a Comment