Thursday, May 2, 2013

You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. ~Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

Every year Brenda Novak hold an Annual Online Auction for Diabetes Research. There are lots of great items to bid on and it's all for a great cause. It runs May 1 - 31st.

I'm involved with 4 auction items and below are the links to all 4. If none of then interest you please browse the other items. Click on the links below!



Twice as Nice - Partial critique and marketing advice from Allie Boniface and Liz Matis

Audio Book Download of Playing For Keeps and Love By Design

Hudson Valley RWA Basket of Goodies


Nook HD loaded with Contemporary Romance titles



Go forth and bid!
I know I am! Well not for my stuff but you know what I mean. 


No comments:

Post a Comment