Monday, February 23, 2009

Urgggg!!!!!

So, I think I'm all set to go. I'm writing along and...stall..works not responding....several times for three days until I've had enough. Oh, and the dvd/cd player skips. And the internet gets stuck too.

I know I only paid $399 plus tax, but is it TOO much to ask for a simple word processor to work? The flipping thing is going back and then I need to re-think what I'm going to do.

I won't be posting until I get back up and running, but I will be checking my blog thru my blackberry so let me know what has been your best and worse computer experience? Help a girl out, will ya?

2 comments:

  1. Worst: When I bought my new laptop last summer (it had Vista on it), then installed the newest version of MS Word...

    ...the first few times I tried to save something, it corrupted the file. Needless to say, I was beyond frustrated when I lost a couple of chapters on my latest WIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fun. I'm not a fan of Vista.

    ReplyDelete