Friday, May 14, 2010

If you're going to do something wrong, do it big, because the punishment is the same either way. Jayne Mansfield



I've been busy actually writing and have reached the half-way mark of Love By Design! So since time is short I'm posting another diva in my starlet quote 'series'

Had a real hard time finding an appropriate picture of Ms. Mansfield. They all seemed a little too risque. I like this photo of her - it seems so old Hollywood.
Now here was a woman with curves! Here are some more quotes:

Men are creatures with two legs and eight hands. - Jayne Mansfield

I will never be satisfied. Life is one constant search for the betterment for me.
Jayne Mansfield

Most girls don't know what to do with what they've got. - Jayne Mansfield

I like being a pin-up girl. There's nothing wrong with it. - Jayne Mansfield

A 41-inch bust and a lot of perseverance will get you more than a cup of coffee - a lot more. - Jayne Mansfield

I do know that God created us equal and we're not living up to it. - Jayne Mansfield

3 comments: