Thursday, September 2, 2010

The thing about anything in life is you have to get ready for it. Study, learn. - Jacqueline Bisset



I remember Jacqueline Bisset from The Deep - the movie from 1977 with Nick Nolte (sigh, sigh - hey I was 14 and he was at the height of his hunkiness)

Anyway - here are some quotes from Ms. Bisset:

A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful. - Jacqueline Bisset

I think I am an adult. - Jacqueline Bisset

I've probably understood men too well. I realise they are predatory by nature, and I have a certain acceptance of the male animal. -Jacqueline Bisset

Ideally, couples need three lives; one for him, one for her, and one for them together. - Jacqueline Bisset

And MY FAVORITE:

My view is quite simple. When your dog pees on the carpet, you do not give away your dog. You say, This dog is special. I have to teach him not to pee on the carpet. I feel exactly the same way about men. They need to be taught things. -Jacqueline Bisset

Got to love that one!

4 comments:

  1. Liz, Love the comments by her, especially the last one

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last comment is on the money ... like "yay, you put dirty dish in sink ... now we'll aim for dishwasher" ... it could be worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I like Yolanda's quote the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah - we need to come up with quotes of our own so when we are rich and famous we will have something either funny or wise to say. Lol

    ReplyDelete