Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Who said -' A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.' ?


Phyllis Diller! I remember Phyllis Diller from Laugh-In, Hollywood Squares, and Dean Martin Roasts, She is one of the world's funniest people and did USO shows with Bob Hope. Here are some great quotes....


We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up. Phyllis Diller


I buried a lot of my ironing in the back yard. Phyllis Diller

Burt Reynolds once asked me out. I was in his room.
Phyllis Diller

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
Phyllis Diller

My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go about business as usual.
Phyllis Diller

No comments:

Post a Comment