Monday, September 12, 2011

"Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love, for they enkindle and melt the soul." St Teresa of Avila



Going old school for my famous women quotes - real, real old school

St. Teresa of Avila
(1515-1582) born on Mar 28
Spanish "mystic, poet". "She was one of the great mystics and religious women of the Roman Catholic church; author of spiritual classics, e.g., "The Interior Castle," 1575."

"I only wish I could write with both hands, so as not to forget one thing while I am saying another."

“It is love alone that gives worth to all things”

“I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him.”

"Untilled soil, however fertile it may be, will bear thistles and thorns; and so it is with man's mind."

Nice quotes but uh-oh - see where her eyes are looking up at? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment