Thursday, May 28, 2009

Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. Scott Adams - the Dilbert Principle

So I'm trying to resurrect Love By Design and start my proposal for my super secret project that I want to pitch at the RWA Conference in July. It's very different than what I've written - it's sort of like Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. Right now I'm doing research and have an idea for the first third of the book, but what comes after??? - though the end is starting to come together.

And I'm still waiting to hear about Playing For Keeps. I don't know if this is what is holding me back as I haven't written a thing in over two months. What a really need is a kick in the virtual pants. Have at me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz...I am available for a consult. No fee required, confidentiality assured. I wouldn't object to a heartfelt dedication or a part in the movie version. Whatever u think appropriate.

    ReplyDelete