Saturday, May 9, 2009

Humor is just another defense against the universe - Mel Brooks

I love Facebook. And no, I'm not one of those annoying people who update constantly or tell you when I'm going to bed. I do like the applications though, but again I don't particpate in all of them - just the ones that amuse me. Here are few I've done since March.

My Presidential Call Sign: EVERGREEN.

What kind of liquor are you?: JACK DANIELS

What race would you be in Middle Earth?: ELVES

Which movie action hero are you? BATMAN

What Star Trek character are you? SPOCK

Which Lost character are you? KATE

Which kind of writer are you? WILLIAM BLAKE

My Sawyer nickname? SUNSHINE

What color is my aura? ORANGE

Which Peanuts character are you? WOODSTOCK

Who was I in a past like? Pablo Picasso.

I also like doing pick your favorite 5's. Such as you favorite 5 cars, cereals, books, ect. I'll share some in an upcoming post. Are you on Facebook? If so, invite me to be your friend. If not - then why not?

3 comments: