Sunday, January 2, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - 1/2/11



So excited to be back for Six Sentence Sunday. These six are from Playing For Keeps - Chapter 10.
When Samantha kicks at a pile of leaves Ryan has raked outside her family home (long story as to why) he throws her into the pile and kisses her.


From faraway he heard the screen door slam and her nephew yelling, “Ryan is kissing Aunt Sami!’
After leisurely ending the kiss, he said, “I’m in deep trouble now.”
“You’re a big boy.”
“You can feel that, huh?”
She playfully shoved his shoulder. “That’s not what I meant, but yeah you are.”

22 comments:

Jessica Subject said...

Very cute and playful! A great excerpt. :)

Fallon said...

That made me laugh. I love sexy scenes with a bit of humor.

Lisa Fox said...

That's so great! Sexy and cute. I really loved it!

Taryn Kincaid said...

Love it, Liz!

Sarah Grimm said...

Love the excerpt, Liz!

Jayel Kaye said...

sexy and playful. Left a smile on my face. thanks

Ann Mayburn said...

lol- Hot and funny, I love it!

Lyncee said...

Sexy playful is my favorite so I'm a fan

Marsha A. Moore said...

Aunt Sami is a tease! Very fun and sexy.

Jackie said...

Oooo cute! playful and sexy all at once! lovely!!!

Dee Carney said...

OMG. I was drinking water when I read that and almost sprayed my keyboard. LOL!

Leanne Dyck said...

Very sweet.

Eleri Stone said...

Sweet and fun. Great six : )

Lex Valentine said...

He has such a great a line!

JL Walters said...

Like the sentences. Good humor.

Marie Dees said...

LOL! As soon as I got that comment, I laughed out loud!

Sandra Sookoo said...

Loved that you included humor :-)

Eve Cassidy said...

ROFL awesome!

Rebecca Royce said...

Great lines! Totally creative!

Liz said...

Wow! Thanks everyone for the great response and for visiting my blog!

Joleene Naylor said...

Ha ha! Something similar happened to me once ;)

Sara Brookes said...

Oh, I liked that. Very playful and light.