Here is what I've read between 1/01/09-2/28/09. I've listed them in the order from best to not so much...
1) The Six Sacred Stones by Matthew Reilly
2) No Peeking by Stephanie Bond
3) The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
4) Halfway to Heaven by Susan Wiggs
5) The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewsk
6) So Brave Young and Handsome by Leif Enger
7) Write Away by Elizabeth George
Trying to expand by horizons by reading some 'literary' fiction but I've been disappointed. I'm so bored I tend to skip pages. I know this is cheating but if I didn't it would take me a month to get through it and there are so many books to read.
Despite my deep pile of TBR, I'm highly anticipating the arrival of a package of 8 books from Rhapsody Romance Book Club. Right now I'm in the middle of Anne Rice's non-fiction book, Called Out of Darkness - a spirtual confession.
What are you reading?