Friday, November 19, 2010

"The road to success is always under construction." Lily Tomlin



I am so dating myself here but I loved the show Laugh-In (aired 1968-1973). My favorite was Lily Tomlin - the phone operator and the little girl in the hugh rocking chair.

Here are some of Lily Tomlin's quotes.

I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.
Lily Tomlin

I worry that the person who thought up Muzak may be thinking up something else.
Lily Tomlin

The problem with winning the rat race is you're still a rat.
Lily Tomlin

Why is it that when we talk to God we're said to be praying, but when God talks to us we're schizophrenic?
Lily Tomlin

Of the five quotes which is your favorite.
Do you remember Laugh-in?
Sock it to me.

2 comments:

  1. One ringy-dingy...

    Two ringy-dingy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ver much remember Laugh-In. Edith Ann was my favorite of her characters

    ReplyDelete