Friday, March 26, 2010

I find television to be very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go in the other room and read a book. ~Groucho Marx

As I arrived home there was a big box on my front deck. A box full of books I ordered as a package deal - you know buy 7 books for $1.00 and buy 2 in the next year.

So which one should I dive into first?

Under the Dome - Stephen King
Remarkable Creatures - Tracy Chevalier
Days of Gold - Jude Deveraux
Angelology - Danielle Trussoni
The Swan Thieves - Elizabeth Kostova
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
American Folktales - edited by Lesile Conron

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Eclectic. I don't care which you read first. But let me borrow it when you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say Jude Deveraux. She's the only one of the group I'd be interested in reading. My husband likes Dan Brown, though.

    ReplyDelete