Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on. - Marilyn Monroe

If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere.
Marilyn Monroe

What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
Marilyn Monroe



To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I'm working on the foundation.
Marilyn Monroe

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. Marilyn Monroe



Yes - that's Marilyn Monroe on the cover of Poets&Writers reading James Joyce.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite Marilyn quotes is "if you can't make a girl laugh, you can't make her do anything." Laughing is soooo important!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mr. President. Happy Birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete