Wednesday, March 10, 2010

For the loot, honey, for the loot - Ava Gardner



In Love By Design I have a secondary character named after this famous starlet. Here are some quotes I think she might use at some point in the story and reference the actress -


I think the main reason my marriages failed is that I always loved too well but never wisely.


Some people say Liz (Taylor)and I are whores, but we are saints. We do not hide our loves hypocritically, and when in love, we are loyal and faithful to our men. [On the subject of her multiple marriages]”

When I lose my temper, honey, you can`t find it any place.

I wish to live until 150 years old but the day I die, I wish it to be with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other.

1 comment:

  1. Go Ava! When I lose my temper I can't find it (to reel it back in) either!

    ReplyDelete