Friday, February 22, 2013

2013 Edition of... And the Oscar goes to....

ME! When I was a little girl I'd flip thru magazines and pick out the dress I would wear to accept the Oscar not for Best Actress but Best Writing - Adapted Screenplay (from my novel, of course).  Now that I'm older .... well... actually the only difference today is now I scroll through images on Yahoo.  So let's play pretend! Which dress should I wear on Sunday, February 24? Leave a comment and let me know!

Dramatic red?
Demure gray?


Sexy back?



2 comments:

  1. I'm partial to black myself.
    I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking back for any new items you may have posted.

    ReplyDelete