Wednesday, July 15, 2015

VIP for a night... #Train

A couple of weeks ago I went to see Train in concert. I splurged on VIP tickets because I wanted the 4th row - front and center! It was worth the splurge. I really enjoy their music and before the concert my niece and I hung out in the VIP tent. Free food and free diet Pepsi -(we were in our glory). LOL. No alcohol for us - all we needed was the music. Then a couple of members from the band came out and we got to have our picture taken with them. It was fun. My favorite song of the night had to Calling on Angels. Love that song.

Here are some of the pics...



My Red Carpet Pose  :)

We are VIPs!

'Were with the band'
What about you are you going to any concerts this summer?
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment