Saturday, January 24, 2009

"The longest journey begins with a single step, not with a turn of the ignition key." Edward Abbey

I beg to differ with the quote above. At least when it comes to my writing that is. Some of my best ideas come when I'm driving alone. I keep a mini-recorder with me with for these golden nuggets of insight (lol). Of course, despite my Blackberry, blog, and facebook page I'm quite a techno dumbo so I inadvertently lose some of these recordings. I mean do I really need 2 different file folders then more files under each of them. I think not. I'm going to try out my Blackberry's recorder and hopefully I'll have better luck.

As I was driving home from my Saturday ritual trip to Walmart I came up with the next 2 lines to what I posted the other day. Here it is...

Of course, he would never claim to understand their minds. A Nobel Peace Prize would be awarded to the man whoever did.

No comments:

Post a Comment