Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche



Love Songs - Part 2
Love songs can be like a mini romance novel or slice of one.

My favorite genre of music is rock and hard rock. We're taking AC/DC, Guns&Rose, Springsteen-and on and on.

But I'm a sucker for a good love song. This is #2 in my series.

Swaying to the Music by Johnny Rivers is one of my favorites - it is so romantic! There is no music video since it was recorded before MTV so I choose this montage from Moonlight - still so heartbroken that the series was canceled but at least Alex O'Loughlin is looking hot in Hawaii 5-0

4 comments:

  1. Oh Liz, how I love the right background music for a scene and use it often. In the movies, music is the emotional barometer. Thanks so much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have a long list saved on my Ipod for those love scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right - I'd forgotten what a great song this is. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex OLoughlan was hot as a vampire and as a doctor. Good for looking and imagining.

    ReplyDelete