Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out." Dolly Parton


Hahaha - I can relate to the above quote from Dolly Parton - but it would only take 2 days to put out the fire - not 4. - LOL

You have to love a woman who has her own amusement part - Dollywood - how great is that?! Here are some more quotes from the country music singer and actress....

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde.
Dolly Parton

If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.
Dolly Parton

It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen.
Dolly Parton

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
Dolly Parton

We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
Dolly Parton

Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment