Saturday, February 25, 2012

I think your self emerges more clearly over time. Meryl Streep

We will have to see if Meryl Streep wins on Sunday but this I do know -  she is a master at her craft. She is THE actor - female or male.


I would love to have lunch with this fascinating woman. Here are some quotes from her...


I think the most liberating thing I did early on was to free myself from any concern with my looks as they pertained to my work. Meryl Streep

I want to feel my life while I'm in it. Meryl Streep


It is well that the earth is round that we do not see too far ahead. Meryl Streep

There are improbable things suspended in space, like the earth. Meryl Streep


We are who we're going to be when we're very old, and when we're very old we are who we were when we were 8. Meryl Streep


Acting is not about being someone different. It's finding the similarity in what is apparently different, then finding myself in there. Meryl Streep


Which is your favorite?  And see my post below - and vote for the dress I should wear.

1 comment: