Friday, May 11, 2012

And "I love the idea of spending the whole day in bed with my lover." Jennifer Lopez

Another post in my Quotes by Famous Women series. 


I always liked Jennifer Lopez, but I really became a fan of hers through American Idol. She seems really sweet and someone I'd liked to have lunch with. Here are some quotes from J-Lo. 


Beauty is only skin deep. I think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.
Jennifer Lopez



I grew up in the Bronx where you would stay up late with your girlfriends, just being silly in our bedrooms, whatever. And I was always the clown.
Jennifer Lopez



If you kiss on the first date and it's not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes it's better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
Jennifer Lopez



It's a shame to call somebody a 'diva' simply because they work harder than everybody else.
Jennifer Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment