Sunday, November 25, 2012

"Physical strength in a woman -- that's what I am." Tina Turner

I was watching some Tina Turner clips on You-Tube and I thought ...duh...smack on the head.... spotlight Tina on my Quotes by Famous Women series!

Here are some inspiring quotes by Tina Turner!


"This is what I want in heaven... words to become notes and conversations to be symphonies.” Tina Turner


"Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.” Tina Turner


"I never said "Well, I don't have this and I don't have that." I said, I don't have this yet, but I'm going to get it.” Tina Turner


  "I will never give in to old age until I become old” Tina Turner

Love these quotes! Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment