Friday, September 26, 2008

Targeting a Market

I just got done reading Pleasure to the Max by Cami Dalton - it's from the Harlequin Blaze line. The story involves hottie treasure hunter Max Stone, a hot-to-trot Cassie Parker, and a Gypsy 'lover's box'. It was sinfully good. Cami Dalton write sassy and HOT.

But now I'm wondering if Playing For Keeps (the manuscript I submitted to Blaze) is 'hot' enough. I've read Blaze's before and I don't remember any of them being THIS hot. That is an easy fix if I'm lucky enough to get a revision letter.

But how to proceed with Love By Design? I'll just have to buy some more Blazes to get a better feel. (poor me - ha! ha!).

So tomorrow I'm off to Borders to buy some 'research' material and get a little writing time in - and of course some ice coffee!

And what are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. hi liz,

    we will be watching the sorry bengals for the first quarter until hope is lost. Than we will switch to the jets with brett favre. Prob some chores and the usual...love your bro

    ReplyDelete