Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." - Mark Twain

I was looking for a health quote - a serious one - but came across the above and it made me laugh - making me feel better, which only proves - Laughter is the best medicine.
Before I go any further, even though I was looking for a serious quote what I'm going through is NOT serious. Hopefully, a week from now when I have the 'procedure' all will be well and I'll have a healthy and happy Thanksgiving.

No NaNo for me (not feeling very romantic to write romance). Instead, I've been catching up with the free movies On Demand and decreased my to-be-read pile by 4 books. Plan to watch Alien vs. Predator 2 today, read Brad Meltzer The Book of Lies and then tonight its the Jets vs Patriots.

1 comment: