Sunday, November 23, 2008

If God hadn't rested on Sunday, He would have had time to finish the world.

Ahhhh...Sundays....
Feeling almost human again I ventured out to a craft fair at a local community college. I go every year and it's always on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I contributed to the local economy and got some neat stuff. I bought a scented christmas ornament, a cute denim purse lined in tinkerbell fabric, and a beautiful print by a local artist. I could kick myself for not getting his name - his wife sold me the print and I can't make it out. The outing did wear me out but it didn't matter since the couch called to me as the Giants and Jets won their games today. Then tonight is the movie 24 with Keither Sutherland. All in all a great Sunday.
Jack Bauer doesn't rest on Sundays...

No comments:

Post a Comment