Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 7 - Discovering the Writer Within

Discovering the Writer Within by Ballenger & Lane. It’s a 40 day program to exercise your creativity and imagination. I’m giving a general feel for the assignment and a little bit of what I accomplished.

Day 7: Another cluster, but this time you had to pick a nucleus word from a list they gave. Evaluate how I cluster. Were my thought linear or all over the place. Then I was suppossed to go outside and get a rock and examine it then make a list of description and what I think of.

I say suppossed to because the ground is covered in ice from a storm we had two days ago. I'm going to need this for Day 8 so I'm hoping when I go to work (which is down two mountains - no ice) I'll be able to find a rock. Hopefully, my co-workers won't think I've lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment