Thursday, June 4, 2009

A library is a hospital for the mind - anonymous

Here's what I've read from 3/1/09 - 6/3/09 (this explains why I haven't written). My Top 5 picks are listed then the other were good but didn't rate into the top 5.

1.Leonardo’s Swans - Karen Essex
2.Seducing Mr. Darcy - Gwyn Cready
3.Return to Summerhouse - Jude Deveraux
4.She’s Got It Bad - Sarah Mayberry
5.Zoe’s Tale - John Scalzi
Madame Bovary’s Ovaries
Life’s A Golden Ticket - Brendan Burchard
Sepulcher - Kate Mosse
Moonlight Warrior - Janet Chapman
Body Check - Elle Kennedy
Rogue Angel - Alex Archer
The Treasure - Iris Johansen
Tempt Me with Darkness - Shayla Black
The Pirate Bride - Shannon Drake
Tiger Eye - Majorie M Lin
Casting Spells - Barbara Bretton
Night Keepers - Jessica Anderson
Once A Rebel - Debbie Rawlins
Called Out of the Darkness - Anne Rice
The Final Warning - James Patterson
Heart - Gail Goodwin

3 comments:

  1. Was the Anne Rice one another vampire story? I like James Patterson and Iris Johanson. I'm going to read those books on your recommendation. By the way, the amount u read...impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rice's book was about her growing up in the Catholic Church, why she left and why she went back. I've been reading ALOT lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots of reading! I think I've read 2 books in that same time span...

    ReplyDelete