Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
- Mark



Which is why I haven't made a true New Years resolution in years.

Without a New Years resolution I lost 10 pounds in 2010, go to the gym at least 2 a week, and haven't eaten at a McDonalds in ages. Yes, I need to work on my other dietary habits but I'm more aware of what I put in my mouth - however I do not worry on holidays because lets face facts - it's not what you eat on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter, and on Fourth of July that make you fat - it's all the days in between.

Without a New Years resolution I've written and submitted - not as much as I would have liked but I'm a slow writer - and I probably will have to face the fact that I'm more of a short story writer than a novelist however I'm not quite ready to give up.

Rather than resolutions for 2011 I will envision this: I will be another 10 pounds lighter by 2012 and will sit at the computer at the very least an hour day to write.

I'm lucky that this is the only issues that I feel that need improvement ( Okay - so I really should envision a cleaner house but I'd just be kidding myself).

Happy and Healthy New Year to All!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment